Membership Benefits & Services
Schedule a Tour
Reactivate Your Membership Today
Are you a suspended member and are ready to come back to the J? You won’t be alone. Now that more and more people are vaccinated, literally hundreds of people of all ages are working out, swimming, attending classes, playing sports, enjoying personal training, and taking advantage of more and more fitness opportunities every single day – right here at the J.
Fitness Center with Heart
We are a top rated, full featured Health and Wellness Center but we are so much more than a gym. Your membership dues go to our mission driven programs. Such as Meals for Seniors, Special Needs Programs and Scholarships.
Membership for Everyone in the Community
Couples, parents and children up to the age of 25 who live at home.
Unmarried parent and children up to the age of 25 who live at home.
Individuals, ages 12 and/or in grade 6 through age 18.
Individuals, ages 31+
Individuals, ages 72 and older.
Couples, ages 72 and older.
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment information for new members
Membership at the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades does not require an annual commitment. It can be paid monthly on a perpetual basis or in full with automatic renewal each fiscal year. The Board of Directors may elect to change the annual dues effective July 1 of each year. Members will be informed of any rate change. If you have any questions regarding payments, please email membership at email@example.com
No one is ever denied membership because of an inability to pay membership dues. If you have special circumstances, please call the Membership Director and request a confidential interview.
Click here for our financial assistance application.
If you have special circumstances or would like further information please call membership at 201-408-1442.
What is the JCC’s Guest Pass Policy
- All guests must sign the guest log each time. Guest must provide a valid driver’s license or state issued ID.
- Day pass guests must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license or photo ID. Individuals under 18 may purchase a guest pass when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests are permitted a maximum of 3 visits to the JCC per calendar year.
- Members may bring up to 2 guests each visit.
- Members should include guests in advanced reservations to ensure availability.
- Guests may come in without a member if space is available.
Youth/Teen (4 – 17 years) – $10
0 – 3 years old – free
Seiden Wellness Center- $36
Short-Term Guest Passes
(Short term = one week, two weeks or three weeks)
- Must show proof of address
- Out-of-town individuals and/or families from more than 100 miles
- Can’t be discounted
- Over 3 weeks would require purchasing FULL monthly membership.
- These weeks are consecutive meaning that if you purchase two weeks it is 14 consecutive days. Use it or Lose it.
- Payment receive in advance for any specific date will be subject to ONLY that date. NO SHOWS – NO REFUNDS
One week- $65
Three weeks $155
Terms & Conditions
The JCC reserves the right to cancel membership or terminate a member’s participation in a program without refund for any reason including:
- Damage or destruction of JCC property
- Failure to follow proper safety precautions and practices
- Inappropriate behavior
- Failure to pay membership fees
- Harassment of other participants, members or staff
- Physical or verbal abuse, or use of profanity
- Failure to follow policies set by the JCC
- Using our facility to conduct private business
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is a participating agengy of the JCC Association, the umbrella organization for the JCC Movement, which includes more than 350 JCCs, YM-YWHAs and camp sites in the US and Canada. JCCA offers a wide range of services and resources and is the only U.S. government accredited agency serving our Jewish military personnel.
To contact the membership office please call 201-408-1442.