Spa & Wellness
A holistic approach to strengthening your mind and body through a variety of services.
Now offering limited spa services by appointment only to our members.
The beautifully appointed Spa at the JCC is a tranquil oasis offering unparalleled pampering and revitalizing spa services, plus we follow rigorous safety and sanitization procedures to provide you with an exceptional and safe spa experience.
Enjoy exclusive use of the entire spa or try a shiatsu massage outside in a private tent in the courtyard equipped with heat lamps to ensure a comfortable experience.
Spa at the JCC – COVID-19 Guidelines
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
The Spa at the JCC is excited to start offering spa services by appointment only. Prior to booking and attending an appointment, we ask that you thoroughly read our updated policies and procedures. These policies and procedures were created to reflect government guidelines as well as additional safety measures specific to our JCC.
I have other services I previously purchased on my account. Can I redeem those or trade them in for new service offered?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding your account.
Prior to your visit
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Services are offered by appointment only, we are not accepting walk-ins at this time
- We are limited by the amount of people we are allowed to have in the Spa at one time and must take this into account as we book appointments
What to expect upon arrival to your appointment
- Your therapist will be required to wear a mask during your service
- Please meet your spa therapist in the spa lounge at your sessions start time
- As the majority of our facility is still closed, you will be asked to wait in a designated area in the lobby for your therapist
- Your therapist will escort you directly to your private suite where they will offer private time to change (if applicable) and get settled
- With your purchase of a spa service, you have access to enjoy the Seiden wellness center for the day. This includes a day locker (spa only lockers available), robes, steam room, sauna, amenities, towel service, coffee/tea, and access to our upscale fitness center.
Additional Safety Measures
- Your therapist and all JCC staff are also required to have their temperatures taken upon arrival for work to ensure they are well
- There will be limited members at a time in the entire Spa suite
- Each room will be thoroughly sanitized by our team and labeled “sanitized” prior to each use
- Therapists and check-in staff will be wearing face coverings at all times. Have the vaccinated icon on your app? Members who are vaccinated no longer have to wear a mask during a massage service
- All common areas, stations, tools and equipment will be sanitized prior to each guest’s arrival and will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- We greatly appreciate your patience and loyalty as we all try to navigate these uncertain times. We know you are as excited as we are to get back to the Spa, but please bear with us as the schedule is limited to start.
For questions or to book your appointment please contact us at email@example.com