Welcome to the home of the Wave Runners. Sponsored by Speedo.
A highly competitive swim team. Concentration will be on strokes, starts, turns and endurance. Competitions schedule TBD. Price includes in-water and in-person & virtual dryland practice.
Wave Runners Pre-Swim Team
For swim levels 5 and up. Build endurance, and coordinate and refine strokes. No competition involved. Please contact the Aquatics department email@example.com to schedule an evaluation. Additional fee for headset and training aids.
Swim class led by head swim coach Juya Cho. Additional fee for training equipment.
Wave Runners Swim Team
Bronze (ages 5-12)
Silver (ages 11-17)
Gold (ages 7-13)
Elite (ages 10-17)
Health and Safety Measures
- Temperature check and COVID screening for participants upon arrival
- If a participant is not feeling well, they should stay home
- Small class size; swim clinic will be maxed of two swimmers per lane. Swimmers will start and finish on opposite ends.
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Parents or caregivers should park at the Health & Wellness lot and walk participants to the Health & Wellness entrance. Only the participant will be allowed in the building.
- Locker rooms are closed; Swimmers should plan to arrive and leave in their bathing suits
- Face coverings (covering mouth and nose) are required for swimmers and staff during the check-in process, while in the facility, and on the pool deck. – Masks will not be worn in the water.
- Kickboards will be cleaned and sanitized after each session
- Hand sanitizer station located on the pool deck and throughout the facility
- Frequent routine cleaning
- Instructors will wear face coverings while on the pool deck and face shields if in the water.