A highly competitive swim team led by Head Coach Juya Cho. Season will begin as of October 4th. Competition schedule TBA. Tryouts will be held on Sunday September 19th. Registration required.
Wave Runners Pre-Swim Team
For swim levels 5 and up. Build endurance, and coordinate and refine strokes. No competition is involved. Evaluation is required prior to registration. Coincides with Swim Team schedule. Additional fee for headset and training aids.
Tuesdays 4-4:45 pm
Thursdays 4-4:45 pm
Wave Runners Swim Team
Bronze (ages 5-12) Monday – Thursday, 5-6 pm
Silver/High School (ages 11-17) Monday – Thursday, 5-6 pm or 6-7 pm
Gold/Zones (ages 7-13) Monday – Thursday, 6-8 pm
Elite/Jr Nationals (ages 10-17) Monday – Thursday, 6-8 pm
Dryland schedule TBA
Waverunners – Silver Group 5-6PM
Waverunners – Elite/Jr Nationals Group
Waverunners – Gold/Zones Group
Waverunners – Silver/High School Group 6-7PM
Pre-Swim Team Tuesdays & Thursdays
Pre-Swim Team TUESDAYS ONLY
Health and Safety Measures
- Temperature check and COVID screening for participants upon arrival
- If a participant is not feeling well, they should stay home
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Face coverings (covering mouth and nose) are required for swimmers and staff during the check-in process, while in the facility, and on the pool deck. – Masks will not be worn in the water.
- Kickboards will be cleaned and sanitized after each session
- Hand sanitizer station located on the pool deck and throughout the facility
- Frequent routine cleaning
- Instructors will wear face coverings while on the pool deck and face shields if in the water.