Monday-Friday, 9 am-2 pm
Call Helene Schwartz 201.408.1451 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Geared towards those 75 years and older, this senior club enables those who would otherwise be homebound, to get out, meet new people and enjoy themselves in the company of peers. The Senior Activity Center meets each weekday, Monday-Friday, for a full day of programs. Under the supervision of a highly qualified and professional staff, SAC features a wide range of programs and activities. Additional offerings include special programs (i.e. birthday & holiday celebrations, health & wellness sessions, social games), helpful resources (i.e. referrals to social work professionals) and support services (i.e. blood pressure screenings).
An intake interview is required.
Program Participation is Free.
*Suggested daily donation for lunch ($4) and transportation ($5)
“Coming to the JCC is one of the best things that ever happened to me because it gets me out of my apartment and with people.”—Marilyn Taffet
- Light breakfast
- Delicious, hot, kosher lunch planned by a nutritionist
- Round-trip, door-to-door/ arm-to-arm transportation in a handicapped accessible vehicle
- Trained staff includes recreation therapist, program coordinator, social work supervisor and corps of volunteers
- Safe, comfortable and attractive facility
- Monthly blood pressure screenings; flu shots available
- Educational and cultural presentations
- Discussions on history, art, medicine, and more.
- Current events
- Intergenerational programs and activities
- Guest speakers and entertainment
- Holiday and Shabbat celebrations
- Free weekly manicures
Cecilia Tenconi, originally from Buenos Aires will take you on a non-stop dynamic journey of your favorite jazz standards, Latin hits, Broadway, Adult Contemporary, Jewish and Dance tunes; switching between vocals, sax, and flute!
$5 Lunch available; registration required. Please call Helene at 201.408.1451
|Wed, Apr 24
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
|For more information, or to register, please call 201.569.7900.