Membership Benefits & Services
Thanks for contacting us!
We will get in touch with you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment information for new members
Membership at the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades does not require an annual commitment. It can be paid monthly on a perpetual basis or in full with automatic renewal each fiscal year. The Board of Directors may elect to change the annual dues effective July 1 of each year. Members will be informed of any rate change. If you have any questions regarding payments, please email membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
No one is ever denied membership because of an inability to pay membership dues. If you have special circumstances, please call the Membership Director and request a confidential interview.
Click here for our financial assistance application.
If you have special circumstances or would like further information please call membership at 201-408-1445.
What is the JCC’s Guest Pass Policy
Day Guest Passes
- Members may bring up to 1 individual or 1 family per visit
- Guests are only permitted a maximum of 3 visits to the JCC per 365 day period
- All guests must sign in when purchasing a guest pass with each visit
- First time guests should arrive 10-15 min early to be entered into our system
- Guests 15+ must provide a valid driver’s license, state issued ID, or school ID
- Guests under the age of 11 must have adult (18+) supervision entire time they are in the facility
- Members should include guests in advanced reservations to ensure availability where applicable
- Guest must be with member to purchase a guest pass
Youth/Teen (4 – 17 years) – $15
0 – 3 years old – free
Seiden Wellness Center- $36
Short-Term Guest Passes
(Short term = one week, two weeks or three weeks)
- Must show proof of address
- Out-of-town individuals and/or families from more than 100 miles
- Can’t be discounted
- Over 3 weeks would require purchasing FULL monthly membership.
- These weeks are consecutive meaning that if you purchase two weeks it is 14 consecutive days. Use it or Lose it.
- Payment receive in advance for any specific date will be subject to ONLY that date. NO SHOWS – NO REFUNDS
One week- $125
Three weeks $250
Terms & Conditions
The JCC reserves the right to cancel membership or terminate a member’s participation in a program without refund for any reason including:
- Damage or destruction of JCC property
- Failure to follow proper safety precautions and practices
- Inappropriate behavior
- Failure to pay membership fees
- Harassment of other participants, members or staff
- Physical or verbal abuse, or use of profanity
- Failure to follow policies set by the JCC
- Using our facility to conduct private business
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is a participating agengy of the JCC Association, the umbrella organization for the JCC Movement, which includes more than 350 JCCs, YM-YWHAs and camp sites in the US and Canada. JCCA offers a wide range of services and resources and is the only U.S. government accredited agency serving our Jewish military personnel.
To contact the membership office please call 201-408-1445.
Cancellation or Membership Hold
Our memberships are continuous.
Members are required to give thirty days written notice when cancelling your membership or placing it When you are ready to cancel your membership, please fill this out 30 days in advance:
Once it is received, your membership will be cancelled 30 days from that date.
Should you wish to restart your membership, there will be a $25 fee to reinstate your membership.
We welcome members, program participants, and guests with disabilities who are accompanied by a trained service animal, in accordance with the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (LAD) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Under the ADA, “a service animal has been individually trained to work or perform tasks for assisting a person with a disability.” Pets, comfort animals, emotional support or therapy animals do not qualify as service animals under the LAD and ADA.
Please ensure your service animal is marked as such or see the security officers or the front desk staff to receive a pass to the building.