HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Extensive health and safety measures will be in place, including the following:
- Please check-in through the Health & Recreation entrance
- Registration is required, no walk-ins will be accepted
- Please keep to your reservation and exit promptly
- Adult supervision is required in the water for all non-swimmers
- Children six (6) & under must be accompanied by an adult & within arm’s reach at all times
- Children ten (10) & under must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear special swim diapers under their bathing suits
- Children in diapers are not permitted in the main pool
- The JCC will not be providing any equipment, towels or chairs. Please bring your own.
- No noodles or floats are permitted. All lifejackets must be Coast Guard approved
- No food or eating is permitted anywhere on the deck
- No glass containers are permitted
- Shoes must be worn at all times in the bathrooms/locker rooms
- Face coverings must be worn through the check-in process, in the bathrooms/locker rooms and when you are unable to maintain social distance outdoors on the deck
- Face coverings are NOT permitted in the water
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool; please use the shower on the pool deck
- Please practice social distancing (6 ft from non-family members) both in and around the pool
- There is no access to other areas of the facility during your visit
- Family pods are first come, first served and cannot be moved - No Exceptions
- One family swim session reservation accommodates all individuals on your membership. Individuals not listed on your membership will be denied access. If you have any questions about who is included in your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lap swim is one swimmer per lane
- Swim Caps must be worn in the Epstein Family indoor pool; Caps can be purchased through the J Store
For the outdoor pool schedule, please click/tap here.
For the indoor pool schedule, please click/tap here.
Reserve your spot in the pools through the JCCOTP app.
The JCCOTP App is for JCC members only and is your way to schedule all visits to use JCC health & Wellness facilities, book your spaces in group exercise classes, and for personal training and massage sessions in future. For now, it can be used to book time in our indoor (lap swim) and outdoor pool complex (both lap and family swim), as well as spaces in our outdoor group exercise classes, and stay up-to-date on our virtual group exercise class options. Stay tuned to more updates as they become available once state and local agencies allow
Click/tap here for easy to follow directions and videos to assist you in setting up the app and booking your space.
Calling all Avid Swimmers, Sign up online for our Pool Alert System!
Sign up for our JCC Pool Alerts and we'll keep you informed of all the latest service changes via text. Visit jccotp.org/poolalerts for more infomation and to sign up.