A summer of adventure and nonstop fun! Campers, ages 3-10th grade, enjoy the outdoors, learn new skills, make new friends and explore their interests in a warm, friendly, safe Jewish environment.
The Best, All-Inclusive Day Camps!
The JCC offers many membership options, including our camp family membership for $750. Totally new to the J? Enjoy a Camp Family Membership for only $250! NEW! Is membership not right for you? All our camps are now open to the community. Contact us to find out more.
- Amazing Facilities: 3 pools, splash park, sports fields, basketball and tennis courts, low ropes course with zip line, air-conditioned nursery rooms, indoor rain-day facilities & more.
- Professional Staff including head counselors who are certified educators for 3,4, and 5 year old campers and native Israeli speakers for our Hebrew immersion programs.
- Incredible Red Cross Swimming programs for campers 3-2nd grade.
- Right in your own backyard! No long bus rides.
- Flexible Registration! transportation & extended day options. 3 consecutive week minimum for 3-2nd grade.
- All inclusive so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
- 3-2nd grade - lunch, snacks, camp t-shirt, backpack, wet bathing suit bag, towel service, water bottle, weekly challah, and camp picture.
- 3rd grade and up - lunch, snacks, camp t-shirt, towel service, weekly challah.
Ages 3-2nd grade
For the safety to all, full compliance is required for the following policy:
Policy Statement on Immunizations
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades Immunization Policy requires that all children from childhood through young adulthood must be up to date with their immunizations as per guidelines of the New Jersey Minimum Immunization Requirements for Child Care/Preschool Attendance and the New Jersey Department of Health regarding camp programs. With the safety and welfare of all of our program participants and campers, by implementing this policy we are able to take the proper precautions to ensure that all of our children, teens and young adults are properly protected against childhood diseases.
Religious exemptions will not be permitted by our programs and summer camp(s) for the required childhood immunizations which include:
• Varicella (Chickenpox)
• DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis)
• Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae type B)
• Flu Vaccine (yearly)
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
• IPV (Polio)