All members above the age of five receive a free, non-transferable membership card, which must be carried at all times while in the JCC. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
Reciprocity is given to out-of-town members of JCCs and YMHAs within the JCCA network. However, this does not include the JCCs and YMHAs within a 30 mile radius. The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades will give up to 2 weeks for a member from an out-of-town JCC/YMHA to use our facility when a visiting member presents a valid membership card or a letter validating membership from their membership office. While traveling in America most other JCCs will also honor our JCC members with reciprocity.
Corporate Recreation Plan
We provide group memberships to area businesses during work and non-work hours. A variety of options are available.
General Facilities Guest Passes
$50 Families / $20 Adults / $10 Children ages 2-18
- Guests must be accompanied by a member host.
- Each member family can bring up to 2 guests or 1 other family.
- Guests may not use the JCC facilities before noon on Sunday.
- Guests may be admitted at all other times, availability permitting.
- Guests may use the JCC for a maximum of three times a year.
- Arrangements for an extended-period guest pass for out-of-town visitors can be arranged through the Membership Director.
- Guests over 18 years of age must present ID.
Payment Information for New Members
Membership at the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is an annual membership based on a twelve-month commitment when you join, renewing after the first year on your anniversary date and every year after on September 1. Payments may be made in full via check or credit card for the entire amount each year. Alternatively, those electing to pay monthly via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or credit card will be charged August through July on an annual basis. The Board of Directors may elect to change the annual dues effective September 1 of each year, thus affecting the rate and/or processing fee for automatic one time or monthly payments.
No one is ever denied membership because of an inability to pay membership dues. If you have special circumstances, please call the Membership Director and request a confidential interview.
Click here for our financial assistance application.
If you have special circumstances or would like further information please call Robbie Fried, membership director,
201.408.1444 or email email@example.com.
- Damage or destruction of JCC property
- Failure to follow proper safety precautions and practices
- Inappropriate behavior
- Failure to pay membership fees
- Harassment of other participants, members or staff
- Physical or verbal abuse, or use of profanity
- Failure to follow policies set by the JCC
- Using our facility to conduct private business
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is a participating agengy of the JCC Association, the umbrella organization for the JCC Movement, which includes more than 350 JCCs, YM-YWHAs and camp sites in the US and Canada. JCCA offers a wide range of services and resources and is the only U.S. government accredited agency serving our Jewish military personnel.
To contact the membership office please call 201.408.1448.