Little Dancers Annual Recital
Friday, May 16th, 4 pm
Eric Brown Theater
Baby Ballet Mon, 9:15-9:45 am
Little Ballerinas Mon 11:45-12:15 pm; Tues 4-4:30 pm; Thurs 11:45-12:15 pm
Pre-Hip Hop Wed 12:40-1:10 pm
Creative Ballet Mon 12:45-1:30 pm
This is a very exciting day for all the children! Each individual dancer has the opportunity to perform and showcase their talent. Doors will open 20 minutes before the recital. First come, first serve. No tickets required.
Please contact Allyson Carolan at 201.408.1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Drop-off, Pick-up & Costume Info
• Please have one parent only, bring your student to the Dance Studio 20 minutes prior to the show.
• Students should arrive dressed in the first costume of the recital.
• Before their number, dancers will be seated backstage. Following their number, children will be escorted by, and remain with staff in the Dance Studio where we will show a movie.
• For students in more than one number: please bring a dance bag, with extra shoes and costumes, labeled with the child’s name and class. Please print your child’s name inside each show.
• No jewelry please.
• While make up is optional, light make-up on cheeks and lips is recommended.
• After the show, please send one parent only to pick up your child from the Dance Studio.
• For safety reasons no children will be dismissed until the entire show has ended.